Friday 18 March 2011

Who I am..

just your average tom, dick, or harry. however i've decided to end my days sitting in the stands and take the bold step, out onto the court that is the blogosphere. why not. i'm no spring chicken. mid 30's, some might say i'm past my prime. but i beg to differ. infact, only now do i feel myself unfolding. into what, isnt quite clear to me, but i'm willing to take the ride wherever it takes me. in many ways, i have been shy, i have been reserved, i have bit my tongue too long.. i've found it difficult to express my needs, my wants, my desires. and it has cost me dearly. i've lost love. atleast someone who was willing to love me. pushed her away. i've lost friendship. or atleast let it drift from me. everything washes off over time.. doesn't it? i find myself hoping so.
here though.. i hope to find some family.. of sort.. some understanding.. in kind.. and a format to explore the exhibitionist in me.. as well as the voyuer..
there are things i like.. and things i haven't tried yet.
i'm an explorer. just finding his feet. i've seen much, but am yet to open my eyes.
like i said, my life is unfolding right now, for the first time, i'm an open book.
so where to begin??

5 comments:

ErikaStarr said...

Welcome to the blogosphere - I can tell I'm going to enjoy your blog!

both.hands.please said...

thank you ErikaStarr.. and i hope you do.

Anonymous said...

Your prime is yet to come......

both.hands.please said...

I think you may just be right southerngirl. Thanks for your re-assurance.

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself officially archived, Mr. Please. But I'm still hungry, give me something new, please.