Sunday 18 December 2011

friendship
the ins and outs
part vi

I took my turn perched on the benches edge as D stood in front of me.
Ever so gently she began to raise her dress, silky smooth thighs revealed themselves to me, and then a tiny piece of lace appeared, teasingly separating me from my want. Further up her dress rose, over hip and taut belly. I recall thinking in this moment that this was the most beautiful creature on Earth. I said as much. D smiled, knowingly, and began to sway at the hip. A truly hypnotic vision, I may well have drooled a little. 'Off'' she said, pointing at the lace. I fingered the elastic strings that bound her hips and stripped her of the damp G, falling easily to the floor under the extra weight. Without hesitation she stepped out of them and pressed her near clean shaven mound, hard into my face. Her hands clawed at my scalp, reefing my hair as I buried my face into her. I've not tasted sweeter. I tired to breathe, but inhaled only D. I nibbled on her, lapped licked and sucked on her lips, working my way to her button, I latched on pulling her into me, rhythmically, feeding on her moans of approval, her swollen, saturated, lustfilled cunt, so beautiful in its ready and willing state. I supped on her further, inhaling her all intoxicating scent, and pushed into her with fingers bent. Without the company of friends to hold her back D expressed her pleasure more readily, much to my delight. She began to fuck my face, literally, my fingers definitely finding their mark. Her hands gripped me tight, there was no escaping this honey trap. I sensed her building to orgasm as my steady probing began to take its toll. I was short of breath, and just as I felt as though I was about to pass out through lack of oxygen D pulled herself away, resting briefly, hunched over, propped up on my shoulders she proclaimed 'Thats enough' and slammed me back against the bench. Within a second she had straddled me and grabbed my cock. Hovering over me for a further second before dousing my throbbing head in her slickness. My meat now ached from hardness and denial. She did not hesitate one second longer, plunging herself down on me with force and a cry. The light began to blur as D ground into me. I've never felt so connected to any one thing. Deep inside another part of her opened up to me and unleashed some otherworldly sensations. Between gasps and almost pained breaths we kissed.. our mouths mirroring the connection below. My hands mapped the pendulum movements of D's ass, the contours of her lower back, before returning to her hips. 'Fuck me' I begged 'Come for me' She picked up her pace and did just that. Her throws became more deliberate, more violent, her breathing more sporadic, a staccato rasping, she drew my head into her breast, looked up out beyond the flickering bulb, and began to let go entirely. I held her firm, her supple body tensed, breathe, pump, thrust, squeezed the very essence of lust, as it came out of her in a tremendous gush. Inhale, exhale, she wailed convulsing wildly on my dick, her climax filtering out through all her pores. 'Fuck'.. fuck indeed. I let her breathe and marvelled in the cloying affection of one such as she, in a moment such as this, punch drunk and overdosed on bliss. This is what I treasured most.

end part vi

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You truly brought this scene to life. The passion, the desire, the desperation just leap off the page. Dare I hope there is a part vii?

both.hands.please said...

Thats lovely of you to say Holly. I'm certainly glad you are hearing me.
And yes you may dare to hope, for there is more..

JULIE K SMITH said...

SO EROTIC, I LOVE THAT LINE..."NO ESCAPING THIS HONEY TRAP" AND FROM THE SOUND OF IT, WHO WOULD WANT TO

Same sassy girl said...

Mmmm... What a delicious place to come in to your story! It made things happen...um...inside me. Going back to March to read it all!

both.hands.please said...

Thank you JulieKS, entrapment never felt so good, atleast from where I sat. You're very welcome in my little slice of erotica.


And Sassy Girl, while I can't control your entry point, with that sort of reaction, I'm extremely pleased to have you onboard.

Rose said...

Love it! Also the picture stimulates the brain and not only the brain ;)

Cheeky Minx said...

"Punk drunk"... Is there a more apt descriptor for this erotic and primal oneness, for the effect I'm feeling in its wake?

A searing slice, bhp...