Wednesday 16 May 2012


Role Play – Limits and Boundaries
How far are you willing to go?
Exactly the sort of question that I like to hear from my partner. That’s the necessary level of exploration that is required to pique my interest. I enjoy discussing fantasies, planning and setting out elaborate stories with my lover. It helps if she is not shy in coming forward, because it’s important, in my opinion, to facilitate each other, outside and beyond the usual realms of sex and love-making, to avoid any routine that can creep into otherwise busy lives.
Besides, I’m a risk taker and it’s fun.
But when it comes out of nowhere, from an acquaintance, it’s another world altogether.
First things first, I’m terribly single, have been for awhile now. And I don’t get too many opportunities, so I’ve learnt to grab them when they crop up, with both hands. It makes sense.
Monday night I received a message from a (not so close) friend of mine who shall remain nameless. We’ve never had sex before, but there’s been flirting, and contact (some physical, some photographic) in the past. We’ve often found each other at various parties and talked, predominantly, utter filth. There’s an obvious attraction, she stirs my loins with her devilish smile and devious conversation. She is a fetish enthusiast, which to me is infinitely intriguing, although I dabble only from time to time.

The txt read:
This may b inappropriate, but i want u 2 cum 2 my house 1 night soon, kick in my bedroom door, bind me & drag me 2 your van. U need 2 be ruff coz i’m gunna resist & will fight!! Chuck me in the back & take me 2 the woods somewhere & fuck the living daylights out of me pls. Seriously. I dont care what u do. Harder the better. Is that something u could do 4 me? I hope so. Cxx

How does one respond to such a text. Other than – With pleasure.. 
After I pressed send, my thoughts, along with my blood, started to rush. Bouncing between self preservation and sexual gratification, a thousand little details flashed before my eyes. Many of them quite obscene. I started to play it out in my mind and became so aroused that my hard-on pained me. I began to wonder if she wasn’t just taking the piss, because it seemed in that instant, too good to be true. But then I retraced our many conversations over the last couple of years, and came to the conclusion that she really did want me to go through with this. We’d spoken of much worse, and established our limits within many make believe scenarios. Up until now I had thought of her purely as a sounding board, never considering that anything would come of it. I guess through those many hours we were sizing each other up, grooming, indirectly, and propositioning. It just hadn’t occurred to me. 
More blood rushed in, and my excitement doubled.
The question now burning in the forecourt of my mind was.... Just how far does she want me to take this?
Obviously I don’t want to hurt her.. but she needs to be sufficiently over-powered. She wants to be roughed up and taken, thoroughly. Used and abused without fearing for her life. Essentially this was the crux of her story, her fantasy.
I started to think of how to restrain her and how to protect myself in the process. I’m sure I could man-handle her, but she’s feisty, and she told me she was going to fight. And she would. I’d have to remove her arms and legs from the battle as quickly as possible. If not she would for sure go for the family jewels, and damage. I would need to use all of my 30kg weight advantage. And then some. Perhaps wear a box, just in case.
Tape, zip-locks, rope, chain.. any or all of these would be required. A gag of some description. A mattress in the back of the van would afford her a modicum of comfort. Removing her from the house would be an issue.. her flatmates might not approve.. and the neighbours.. Shit. Nothing I couldn’t work my way around I figured. I’d need to remove the company logos from the van without a doubt. Safety.. her wellbeing whilst travelling is a major concern. What if I had an accident, or someone drove into me? She could die. Her life would definitely be at risk rolling around in the back of the van. Could I take that risk? Could I risk losing my friend altogether, or her suffering a debilitating paralysis? And prison... What if I was stopped by the police for some freak search or something? Surely that wouldn’t go down well. How would I explain the bound and gagged hotty on the makeshift mattress in the back and a box full of tools and toys?
Needless to say I started leaning toward the ‘No can do’ corner.
Even a signed confession and liability waiver wouldn’t protect us in the event of something going horribly wrong. Both our lives could easily be ruined.. and for what? And for what?
Sexual adventure.
As sublime an adventure as it would no doubt be, I was quickly convincing myself that the risks were too high. At that very moment another message arrived..
It was from she, and read:
These r the only conditions under which you will get 2 fuck me... EVER! Give me a 3 day window 2 warn the roomys, week nights are better.. And drive safely. XX

Holy shit.. does she have some sort of hyperlink into my thoughts?..
Fuck.
What to do?

5 comments:

Sexy Smile said...

Your choice is easy - help that woman out! Kudos to her for putting herself out there and voicing that desire. I'd love to role play some fantasies but don't really have anyone to ask. Plus, that's just really, really hot fantasy!

both.hands.please said...

You know SS, I don't think I really have any option. I going to take your advice. Thx.

And surely there must be someone you can call on!
You're welcome to these hands.

Same sassy girl said...

This was fascinating... reading your decision-making process. Not my thing by a long shot, but to each his or her own! Best of luck! Enjoy! Report back!

Mrs. M said...

So have you done it yet? PLEASE SHARE when you do!

both.hands.please said...

Not as yet Mrs.M. I am awaiting delivery of a special restraint.

But stay tuned, it wont be long.