Saturday 2 February 2013

A Penance befitting..

I've been bad.. dear readers I know.. don't I know it. 
It's been more than 30 days since my last post, and I'm feeling a tad ashamed. Normally I'm more of the under promise and over deliver type.. And pride myself in being so.. However I've been far too unrealistic, at the same time underestimating the constraints and taxing that my work bears down upon me. I do apologise profusely. From this moment on I shall revert back to the under promise and over deliver stable which has served me well until now. But before I do, I've come up with a crafty excuse which goes a little something like this.. After the excesses of the festive season I decided that I'd participate in the fashionistas version of detox.. dubbed a 'Dryathlon'.. and so I gave up my sordid lifestyle with all the trimmings for the entire month.. Not once venturing online to get my fix of fetish, my slice of cake, narry a dirty wish nor desire was sate. Which brings me to this fine month of February.. and after my long sabbatical, it feels quite lovely to dip my toes back into the fantasy and filth.
So whether or not you choose to believe me, it's about as good an excuse as I can muster.
And to appease the Goddesses of the informationsuperhighway I would like to offer up a humble slice, freshly unwrapped. A belated but heartfelt happy new year to you all.
I'll gladly take any other suggestions as to what may be my penance..


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing starts the morning off opening up a blog and saying "oh fuck." ... this is what blogging is all about. I'm glad you're back, because I was just getting started and then you disappeared. You can start your apology by letting me wear that shirt of yours.

Anonymous said...

Utterly delicious...and for the record, you've been missed ;)

Same sassy girl said...

So great to see you... especially those parts! You're making me want to lick the screen. Again. All work and no posting makes bhp a good boy. I hate it when you're good! Be bad again soon! Please?

Cheeky Minx said...

You have no idea how dangerous it is to release this call for suggestions into the ether, particularly where this minx is concerned (as she gazes upon you).

Where do I begin? I'd like to see that shirt stained, scorched with the collective lust of man and woman. Or perhaps it could the binding, the blindfold. Or even the means to tease your bronzed skin and inflame your flesh.

Either way, there would be cake and slice to fuel us in the in-between...

naughtyangel420247 said...

Beautiful, missed lurking;)

both.hands.please said...

Ella, what sounds like the perfect morning to me would be stirring to see you, beside me, this white shirt falling off your exposed hip.. Ready to start the day.

Holly, you know how welcome you are around here, and how your delicious comments are received. I feel sure.

SassyG, I'm working on working less, freeing up a little time to be bad. And maybe one day technology will allow us to project our bits through screens, then you and I could play swapsies. Your bits for mine. Deal?

I'm ever the one for courting the heights of danger, especially if it involved you Minx. And the staining process, I feel, would be a blinding experience in itself. Flesh inflamed.. And smothered in cake. Some devilish penance right there.

And your lurking has been missed NaughtyAngel.. Please dont forget to grab a slice from time to time.


Thank you ladies, I'm hot under the collar and all inflamed from your attentions. xxbhp

ladyinparis said...

First I would tie you with that shirt, then I would put your gorgeous erection deep into my open mouth.....


That is the beginning.......

both.hands.please said...

I like where you're going with that.. ladyinparis.

You are most welcome here.

JULIE K SMITH said...

You are beautiful!!! I Love your cock Xx

ladyinparis said...

How about licking your gorgeous one…

And where have you been?

both.hands.please said...

JulieK, your kind words have me flushed, and by the looks of things, my cock loves you right back. It really does. X


LadyinParis, you come up with the most delicious ideas. Please keep them coming.
And I've been on vacation, visiting family and friends.

Thank you both kindly. You've made my day.
xox
bhp