Sunday 10 February 2013



I imagine the dark pink wetness of you and recall a taste, quite different from any other.   
I catch your naked thigh as you brush past, on route to the bedroom, and hold you here. 
Deftly searching your warmth, my fingers find what they're looking for. 
The essence of you. 
Your silky venom.


 I drag my hand down your thigh, and bring your trail to my lips. 
Ah yes.. it’s you I've missed.   
I gaze intently as you peel away. 
A gaze alone that tears strips.. 
Tears strips off your nakedness.


We’ve waited far too long for this. 

4 comments:

Caramella said...

*clutches pearls*

Anonymous said...

Well, damn. That's hot.

Cheeky Minx said...

This burns the screen.

Sizzling, sexy, stunning, bhp...

both.hands.please said...

I love it when you clutch your pearls Caramella.. It does something for me.

Ella, I'm very pleased to hear that you think it so. Very pleased indeed.

You're way to kind CM.. But if anyone knows how to burn screens.. It's you.

I thank you ladies.