Sunday 9 February 2014


i swear we are connected!
i was dreaming about you last night
strange dreams of water seeping through walls..
piercing heat..
oral sex, languid
on a creaking bed
and bottles of pills.
we were travelling, i don't know where.
it was all shutter vision
comic strip style
at one point, she walked in the room
contributing ribbons and breasts to an already lavish orgy.
who knows, perhaps i was tuning in to your drunken fantasy
through the ether,
your delicate 
furtive touch
from across the oceans,
shackling me.

yes.
i'd like to see you too

3 comments:

Cheeky Minx said...

With verse and vision, my breath taken.

Utter erotic perfection, bhp...

Ella said...

oh my, to be her kind... to be rearranged by your dreams.

such beautiful words, Please.

both.hands.please said...

Thanks for that vision Cheeky Minx. I quite fancy you out of breath.. Hell, I fancy you full stop!


To be honest Ella, every time I visit SeaofCurves I rearrange you in my dreams. Believe you me.