Friday 23 November 2012

letter to a pretty girl


I so love it when you wrap your hands around me..
In that purposeful gaze I see your imagining..
I share it too
Project my want onto you.
With a deft touch you roll back my skin..
The swelling crown demonstrates my desire, clearly..
The mood I’m in.
And as you push weighty heated breath upon me, it’s all too much..
Rigor mortis sets in..
You make it ohh so easy
and obvious
these things you do
anticipations strangling me.
Ruby lips part
Your tongue finds my undercarriage
And then it starts.
Your search and rescue.
And in these bliss-filled moments
I realise just how much I’m into you.

6 comments:

Sexy Smile said...

What a lucky girl! Any one would be thrilled to have such sweet, sexy words written about them.

Cheeky Minx said...

This is just the kind of missive which could leave me breathless and shivering, bhp. In fact, it's done just that...

Anonymous said...

Lovely. I especially like the line "project my want into you" so apropos and very sexy.

both.hands.please said...

Unfortunately that luck ran out SS. Officially, recently. But it was a thrill while it lasted!

And on that perfect note CM, my work here is done. Until the next time anyway. Do we have a deal?

What's lovely Ella, is to have you arrive in this space. You are very, very welcome here.


Thank you ladies, too kind of you. xxbhp

Caramella said...

I always seem to know when to visit your blog, bhp. Another beautiful entry.

Pun totally intended.

both.hands.please said...

Not just that Caramella.. but you know the perfect thing to say when you get here. Your welcome anytime.