Sunday 22 April 2012

hunger pangs
part ii of ii

Now.
All I want to do is make you squirm.
My middle finger tip finds its way between your overheated lips. You begin to rock your hips, expressing your urge, I allow an inch which slips in ever so easily. You’ve never had a problem getting wet for me. I continue to press and probe at the  gathering wetness, my finger disappears inside, searching the roof of your slick cunt for the place I know will send you over the edge.
You push my face away, and catch your breath, heavy now, your pressing becomes harder, more focused. I’m quite ready to explode out of my jeans, my rock hard cock, trapped, I have to move. Without a word I slink down in my chair and slip to the floor with a twist. My hand trails a line of your sweet nectar from pussy to your knee.
In the darkness at your feet I can release my throbbing dick. It stands straight up and thick. I situate myself on knee between your legs and kiss the inside of your calf. I remove your heels and rest your feet on my thighs. I look up to find you eyeing me, hungrily, you bite your bottom lip and spread your legs wider, willing me on, fingering aside the sodden folds you expose yourself and mouth the words “Lick me”.
Who has who here I wonder briefly.. who cares.
The smell of your sex takes over. The tip of my tongue finds the end of the trail and flickers its way along your silky smooth skin. I take in your taste. As my lips near yours you push out to meet me, stretching out to find my tongue. I glance up and see your eyes closed, hands grip the armrests. You are ready.
I lightly trace the contours. Saturated, swollen, open and hot.
Little twitches through your legs as I hit sweet spots, electric charges up your torso wrap themselves around your breasts and neck. Lapping gently at you I start a rhythmic dance around your engorged button, it's pleading for attention. I reach down and lift your foot, introducing it to my stiff, protruding flesh, it takes you off guard, momentarily, but then you warm to the task.
I push my head between your legs a little more forcefully, applying some pressure. I hear you moan and then feel your fingers run through my hair. You pull me in.
My idol hand finds its home beneath my chin, I edge a finger in. Just a little.
In and out.
You push into my face a little harder, and start to thrust. I slide in a little deeper and start to rub.
You taste so good.
You’ve both feet wrapped around my shaft now and work it expertly from base to tip. I imagine with desperate longing how delightful it would be to nudge my crown inside this steaming cunt, if only to experience the heat, the desire, the connection. The thought has brought a pearly drop of precum to my eye, the perfect lubricant.
Further in I push, not one finger, but two. You moan deliciously. Momentarily I wonder if we might be found out.. but I certainly can’t stop. Your juice has me intoxicated. I continue my dance, my tonguing, I suck and flick at the firm nib of your clit, working it over, sucking it in. It’s getting noisy, alteast down here. I feel your legs tense somewhat, and your grip on my hair tightens..
You’re not far away.
This is getting me so horny, so hard. I can feel my balls starting to swell. I glance up to gauge your progress, an almost pained expression worn on your face. I move a hand up beneath your blouse to knead your breast. I know you like that.
My fingers probe deeper, I turn my wrist to find the roof of your lust filled tunnel.. the spot you love me to stroke. I keep my pace, flickering tongue, sucking, massaging, finger fucking. Your thighs start to shiver, hands gripping tighter. Moans now audible, noticeable, but I don’t give a fuck.
I want you to come for me, come on me. You start to shake, I continue with my kneading, you almost stop breathing. I feel your orgasm arrive, its been building for so long.
I suckle further, pressing my face and fingers into you. You let out that moan, the one of release, and shudder. Your body crimps, your cunt clamps tight around my fingers, I feel your pulse through me, you push my head away, in ecstasy . A supreme pleasure invades me as I see your body convulse, letting yourself go, a little stream of come coats my fingers, and gathers in my palm.
My reward for a job well done.  
I stay there for awhile, in close. I sweep soft kisses from left to right, along the inside of your thighs, as the rosy orgasmic glow ebbs from you, and heavy pulse recedes.
I reach down and take my hard, aching pole in hand and start to stroke. 
It won’t take long.
You press and pad my balls with a delicate foot, the other rests firmly on my chest. You look at me and smile, encourage me to release my load..
“Come on baby” you mouth the word “Come”..
My fist full of cock strains. I stop pumping.. without breaking our gaze, mouth ajar, it takes all my strength not to howl, as searing jets of seed are thrown skyward. I release, and breathe. Finally.
Your foot fondling continues. I struggle to gather composure, remnants of come still throb from me. I see glistening pools, placed almost strategically on the dark surface between your legs, rivulets search a gradual course down your shin, your sparkling eyes reflect of the pleasured state I’m in.
It takes some time to dissipate, I remain between your legs and wait, as soon as possible I re-house my dick, half fat and slick, and return quietly to my seat. Spent.
The smell of sex lingers around us like a boozy haze.
We decide it best to leave, I’m assured that it was a crap film anyway. But not as I recall it.

No comments: