Wednesday 25 April 2012

One Sunday Morning...
Shards of cosmic rays pierce the cracks in the curtains, illuminating your divine form.. a chiaroscuro hourglass. Dreamy vision of perfection. My pulse instantly quickens as I peruse what lay before me.
My hard-on is literally throbbing. I sit up on my knees and stroke it, languidly, enjoying the intimacy of this luxurious moment.
I remove the thin barrier of cotton sheet, exposing you entirely. Naked bar your ankle socks.
My stiff cock thickens further, engorged now, with boiling blood.
Still sleeping, you lay half on your side, half on your belly, outside knee bent at right angle, near the beds edge. A position which allows me full view of your tidy womanly workings. Tucked in and sleeping too.
I stroke my cock further, my balls rise and fall in time.
I lean in, stealthily, close enough to smell your sex, inhale, look away exhale. I’m almost close enough to kiss your piece. But I want you sleeping. Shhhh.
Shifting my weight gently, I straddle your outstretched leg and shimmy in slightly, closer still. With ample spit I coat my pulsing dick and bend it down, poised to meet your lips.
Inhale. I introduce my flesh to yours, you barely stir. I locate the avenue of my want, and nudge my cock head in. Exhale.
I stay right there while you become aware, allow you time to recognise whats coming. But only just.
Inhale. And push my hefty meat toward its goal. Halfway in you awake with a start, blissfully aware of my intrusion, I give you my all. Exhale. Both you and me. I do so love to listen to your breath expelled in ecstacy.
I take your hair in one hand while the other claws your hip. With slow pendulum strokes I plunder you from base to tip.
This..... is..... fucking..... bliss.
It takes no more than a few minutes to deliver my delicate cargo, deep inside your precious, willing cunt. I stay inside and pump.
As the torrid rain of orgasm washes over me, you open your eyes for the first time. Good morning.
Hey baby... you want some brunch?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm old school - I love alliterations and rhyming poetry - and I love breakfast. However, it might take an army to eat all that.

both.hands.please said...

I'm quite sure Ella, between the both of us, we'd figure out a way to work it off!