Wednesday 18 July 2012

A slice of she..
 Some of you may remember my best female friend 'D' from the 'Ins and Outs' post. Well, even though our sexual adventure was short-lived, we have maintained our tight knit, and she recently asked me to take some photos of her. The best part was that she wanted them done in various states of undress. Who am I to refuse. I agreed to her request on the proviso that I could keep some and work on them to produce a series of postcards for her (and me). There is an enormous amount of trust between us, so she unflinchingly obliged. The shoot itself was a highly charged affair, one which may well require reporting, some other day. Above is one of a series I produced for her, although the image has been cropped for obvious reasons. Now you can get a sense of what all the fuss was about.

No comments: