Friday 6 July 2012

Role Play
The Abduction 
part 4

There was no time to fuck around.
I left the motor running, the park lights illuminated the scene adequately, however I’d brought an additional camp light which cast an eerie milky blue glow around the clearing. As my eyes adjusted, I wondered if perhaps the light was too much, possibly visible from a distance? Needing to check, I walked off in the direction that we had come from, not far. It was quite noticeable, except once a few bends had been made there was very little to suggest our presence, and one would have to be searching the woods with intent. At least that’s what I told myself.
Back at the car I arranged some kit so it would be easily accessed. Rope, the restraint, its locks opened, and the Polaroid. Using the thickest rope available I rigged a loop around one of the more sizeable trees, ready for tethering. The whole time C made sporadic cries for help which sounded more like moans of pleasure from inside her prison. Won’t be long now, I found myself saying, not loud enough for her to hear, more for me. Moving hastily, I prepared the scene further, ensuring that everything necessary was in place and easily reachable. I could feel the pill.. the pulsing and heated sensation in my nether regions was quite peculiar. Time for C to get a better picture of what she was up against.
I donned the butchers mit and retrieved the ring gag from my tool kit. It’s a fabulous bit of equipment, a real mouth opener. Moving around the side of the van I popped the sliding door and revealed the lovely C.. all curled up and somewhat sedate, although it appeared the trip had taken its toll. “Poor dear”... Her face was nearest to me as she lay on her right side. Perfect. “Let me help you breathe”. Lifting her head I unravelled the tape, swiftly ripping the last of it, then removed the soaked knickers from her mouth and threw them into the front of the cab, on the dash. She coughed and spluttered and cursed and spat at me. “Dirty little bitch, you better watch your mouth” at which point the expletives came thick and fast, as she strained at ankle and wrist. I chuckled, out loud, and through jeans massaged my thickening meat. I wanted to show C my cock. She’d seen a picture of it in a mild state of arousal, but in the flesh, with visual reference, I’m sure it would seem bigger. Letting her catch her breath, I fetched the Polaroid and put it on the roof of the van within arm’s reach. I felt the need to document this, I wanted proof.
Removing the gag from my pocket I dangled it in front of C’s face.. “Shall we open you up”. She struggled and clamped her jaw shut. I prodded her to invoke a reaction, but she refused to relax her jaw, so I blocked her nose and held it tight, smothering her head in the process. “Let’s see how long you can hold your breath sweety”.. turns out not long. My mesh clad thumb was in her open mouth in a nano-second and from there it was a relatively simple task to prise her open and install the ring. Once in place it cannot go anywhere, it’s really quite remarkable. C does have a big mouth, which is lucky for us both. “Yesss that’s the way” I fastened the leather strap and let her calm down a little. “What a pretty picture”. I reached for the Polaroid and fired it up. Before C could react I snapped off a pic and waited for the flash to re-charge. She didn’t seem to mind too much, although I definitely caught her off guard. Time to reveal her next meal. 
“Look at you... You wanna taste some cock don’t you?” It was a rhetorical question, I could tell she did. I removed the mesh glove and put it on the dash. I needed both hands free to manipulate and operate. Standing in front of C and feeling rather pleased with myself, mighty almost, I popped the button on my strides and undid my zip. Although C was making uncomfortable noises, her eyes were trained keenly on my package. It thickened. I removed my strides and let them fall to the ground and stood there momentarily, a thin layer of elasticised fabric the only barrier between me and the searing heat of C’s awaiting mouth. I fired up the Polaroid once more and prepared for the reveal. Deliberately, and painstakingly, I peeled away my jox. Just at the point where my dick sprang out I snapped another picture, hopefully catching C in her eye widened state. My meat was at that particular stage of arousal. Not yet erect, still falling downward, but swollen, fat and heavy looking. The state where a woman’s mouth is all that’s needed to arc it’s back and set it throbbing. I could see the mixed emotion in C’s eyes, a generous helping of want and anticipation with more than just a little touch of terror. She was, after all, immobilised, her mouth jarred open, mine to use.
I reached in and dragged C to the very edge of the mattress, bringing her head within striking distance. Centimetres from C’s eyes and nose I handled my cock, rolling foreskin back and forth over the sensitive ridge of my glans as it hardened. I playfully prodded at C, nudging the thick crown into her eye and cheek before bringing its widened girth down with a hefty slap across her forehead. She flinched and whimpered something but it made little sense to me. I dragged the meatus along the ridge of her nose and over her top lip, leaving a slick trail in its wake. I placed a hand on C’s pretty face, resting on her cheek, and fed my engorged dick through the gaping ring into the sublime heat. Monumental relief swept through me once inside, and I snapped instantly to rigid attention. “That’s better isn’t it”.
Enough of the niceties, lets have it. I wrapped my right hand around C’s neck, squeezing, and pushed into her. I felt some resistance hitting the back of her throat. Removing myself briefly, I adjusted C’s head to allow an easier passage. She knew what was coming but was powerless to stop it. Aligning myself better worked a treat. As I forced the entire length of shaft into her mouth I could feel the expansion in her throat as it gave way. She struggled for breath with her nose nestled into my pubis. But with the better part of a foot of cock in her mouth it wasn’t easy to mutter ‘Oranges’. It didn’t matter. I let her struggle before giving in and pulling out. She gagged and tears streamed from her eyes. Drool and pre-cum ribboned from the corner of her mouth. I gave her a moment to recover, to plead, but nothing. Feeding back into her mouth was utter bliss, and the fucking began. “You like that don’t you”..no reply.. “I love a girl who enjoys a bit of cock”.. Steadily I drove my stiff pole back and forth, the spluttering sounds music to my ears, the spit and tears and sex juice mixing an elixir of lust. “Such a good girl”. 
I pulled out of C and my cock arched fiercely skyward, sending several strands of said elixir through the air. C gasped for oxygen. I grabbed the Polaroid.. click..whirr. Moving to the back of the van I opened the doors and was greeted with C lashing out wildly with her feet. I pounced on her, trapping her legs. She struggled and writhed but she couldn’t stop me now. I felt as if in a frenzy, I had only one desire, to feel her cunt clamped tight around me. I clawed and tore at her pyjamas and managed to remove them mostly. I could smell her arousal and heat from close proximity and our pheromones mingled, creating a heady cocktail. Without delay I introduced my swollen knobend to her, parting her already drenched folds.. Shuffling about I manoeuvred myself into position and punched her deep with cock. I couldn’t quite bury it but I delighted in C’s wails as I pumped, furiously, with no concern other than my own pleasure. Grabbing a handful of hair and another full of hip I pummelled C like a man possessed, grunting and drooling as I went. Her little cunt felt divine, but position-wise, it was more than a tad awkward. I ripped my cock from its housing and slapped it across C’s butt cheek. I could easily have brought myself to orgasm there and then, but refrained and re-focussed.
Dragging C out of the van I carried her around and into the light. Propping her up against the tree I clipped her wrists to the looped rope with a carabina. I rolled the mattress and placed it in the middle of the clearing within the ring of glowing light. To the side of the mattress I put the kit bag containing all the tools I’d need for our foray.
I turned my head and eyed up my prey..

3 comments:

Cheeky Minx said...

Oh. My. God.

I have to admit gags of any variety aren't quite my thing, but having a man possess me - really possess me and take his pleasure from my body - now that sets my heart racing and pulsing. Among other parts...

Mrs. M said...

Just delicious... I would be lieing if I said I ever wanted this story to end!!

both.hands.please said...

There's some very valuable insight Cheeky Minx. Duly noted I can assure you.
Now, about those parts...



Don't worry Mrs.M, there's a whole lot more to come. Including the main course.. and dessert, naturally.


Thank you both kindly. X