Friday 28 September 2012

Role Play
The Abduction
part 8
“See.. I told you good girls get their rewards”
She was face down into the mattress with a serious case of post orgasmic shudders. Whether or not she was listening mattered little. I stroked her satisfaction into the thin skin that covered the prominent, blood engorged veins of my enhanced cock. I stood there and actually marvelled at modern medicine, and wondered how this super drug ever came about? The more I thought about it, the more a growing ache built inside me. I hadn’t come yet, although I could have numerous times. I have my very own fetish, one of several, and it’s got everything to do with restraint. I enjoy being brought to the precipice and guided back down only to be brought back again, and so on and so forth. But this was an entirely different kind of ache. And it bothered me. Perhaps a tight little ass might provide me some satisfaction. And my hard-bodied sex slave appeared to be offering hers up.
“Time to relieve myself”
I knelt behind C and massaged the pale globes of her butt. One by one I coaxed the beads out of her, each bringing a delicate whimper from their host.
“You know what’s coming don’t you?”
Her whimpers became more pronounced. I removed the beads and tossed them on the mattress, not far from C’s face. “You won’t need those anymore”
I greased my pole with the sumptuous excess of love still present around C’s cunt and introduced my crown to her back door. I gently rocked forward and teased her tightness, threatening to push in and take her. She was resisting, with senses heightened I could feel the tension at the tip of my cock.
“Such a resilient little arse-hole”
I nudged and prodded at her as she tried to keep the wolves at bay.
“But I will get in”
Her resistance served only to excite me further. I’ve never felt my prick so hard, so thick.  I tapped at her door with a metronomic swing and, before too long, she let me in. I paused there for a moment, at the point where the entire head is yet to disappear.. this for me, is the place I adore most. The very entry itself.. its sensation, my delight is centred around the next inch. C tried to steal my thunder, leaning back on me..
“No.. this is my moment, you’ve had yours”
‘Fuck’  ..her retort.
I remained there poised, almost drunk on the sensation, the anticipation, like that 15 seconds before a storm breaks.. before nature takes it primal course. She knew what was coming.
In one painfully slow and measured stroke I pushed the entire length of slick and throbbing cock into C. Cramming such a tight space is a deliriously sublime feeling, outside description, way out, in the stars somewhere.
Once C had accepted my presence there we began to fuck. Dirty, bound and restrained bottom sex. The sort of fucking that brings water to the mouth.. cursing and animal type noises from deep within. A very healthy state of being.
I clamped onto C and rocked into her with a venomous lust. I felt her body purr as I had my way, her want mirroring my own. I clawed at her tits and hips, gathering purchase with which to deliver each carnal blow. The sound of weightened balls slapping on her pretty piece served notice of my intent. I couldn’t and wouldn’t last long in here.
‘Fuck me’
C had changed her tune completely.. I knew she was a dirty bitch, but her mouth turned completely potty. She now begged for debasement and spurred me on. I was reduced to a slobbering, rabid fuck machine. She’d bewitched me yet again. I gave her everything and more, every concentrated fibre of my being poured into this connection. And as the seed inside my balls reached critical mass, and my body began to buzz and hum she did the perfect thing and asked..
‘I wanna see you come... please... can I taste it?’
“What?” in such a state I had to double take.
‘I wanna taste your cum’
“Holy shit” I thought that out loud, scarcely believing what I’d heard.
Slowing my movements to a deliberately decadent pace, I focused once more. Not easily done at the knifes edge of climax.
“You may”
Removing myself from C’s arse was a painful experience.. I wanted so badly to stay there.. one minute more. But then who am I to deprive this vixen of her filthy needs.
With great effort I stood and concentrated on the task at hand. I easily wrangled C’s tidy and constricted frame so that she was sitting up.. hands still locked neatly by her ankles. She looked up at me through tousled locks and opened her mouth.
‘Come on’ she breathed.. showing me her tongue.
Here I stood, towering over this precious little bound and controlled thing, and it was she who had me in the palm of her hand. With subversive eyes and those two words, I became her play thing. And it felt good.
I rolled my hand over the ribboned veins and ridges of thickened meat and she followed my every move. I could see her hands struggling at the bindings and knew she needed to touch herself. There’s something boundlessly erotic about masturbating for your lover, and vice versa. C eyed me up and down, taking in every manly edge, I felt her desire burning into me when our eyes met. I clasped my balls and kneaded them, not so gently. As I did C licked her lips and asked again..
‘Come for me’
I worked my cock to a familiar rhythm and felt the murmurings of an immense climax.. built up over many hours, many days in fact, for I’d been saving myself for C. Random muscles began to flicker and the trees closed in on me.
‘That’s it’
Barely breathing, I pump my cock..
‘Yeah’
I hold it back with every last molecule of resistance.. But then the heavens open up. A searing ecstasy tears through me, whole bodied and vicious convulsions take over as I do my upmost to direct the tremendous shower of silky lust towards my lovers’ palate, with only limited success. I give her my best. And as the remnants of a billion swimmers ripple from my being, I introduce my swollen crown to C’s mouth. She lovingly removes any trace and, feeding generously on my cock, eyes her approval. She takes me deep within her throat and stays there, as her reward I offer the last pulsing seed before removing myself.
“Fuck”
I’ve no other descriptive. I’m drained, but my cock has barely wilted. C looks up at me.. as my senses trickle back in, I survey the scene.
“There’s’ cum all over you” I state proudly, impressed with my work.
Click... Whirrr
Click... Whirrr..
I capture the opaque and glistening puddles on her breasts.. her hair and face. 
"But.. I'm not finished with you yet"

5 comments:

Cheeky Minx said...

I'm oh so very grateful you aren't done yet.

Scorching words, seriously sexy image, bhp...

both.hands.please said...

And I'm ever so grateful to have you on board Cheeky Minx.. And for your kind words, thank you.

Mrs. M said...

Such a lucky girl to be given such a generous reward!
Aren't you a kind abductor!!
Looking forward to what will come next!!

Caramella said...

This is the story that keeps giving! So glad to hear there's more to come.

both.hands.please said...

I did try hard not to be so kind Mrs.M.. but then, she asked so damn nicely! I guess I'm just a sucker.


There is just a little more to this story Caramella.. so please stay tuned for the last few drops.


Thank you for persisting ladies.